Icons are everywhere!

An icon is someone who makes an effort. Art makes an effort. Therefore art is an icon. Marilyn Monroe was and is an icon and a work of art as well. Hence Marilyn Monroe and art have a nature in common. Icon - Art - Marilyn is iconic.

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Talking Dirty Dishes - Again!

Whore-ay!



Obviously I have this crazy obsession with dishes that are, allegedly, very dirty, or as some might say inappropriate. But I can not help it. I am so in love whit the cup that I want to buy it (Even though it totally is overpriced and silly - but I LOVE IT!). And who says someone acting like a gentlemen should can not drink in style and be inappropriate at the same time. (Except for the fact that i am (A) not well behaved (B) have no sense of manners and (C) am not only inappropriate sometimes but rather all the time.) But, for your consideration, I have to say that I never had a fair chance of developing a disgust to dirty dishes since that b*tch called Stefani Germanotta aka. Lady Gaga used this scandalous (as if!) cup. 


So all i can say is: What a whoresome cup! 

P.S.: I hope that no one is whore-rified by this pottery percersion! (?)*

* I hardly doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment