Icons are everywhere!

An icon is someone who makes an effort. Art makes an effort. Therefore art is an icon. Marilyn Monroe was and is an icon and a work of art as well. Hence Marilyn Monroe and art have a nature in common. Icon - Art - Marilyn is iconic.

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Looks Like Dita - "Transformations"

Hey Gender Blenders out there! Todays issue of "Transformations" has one motto: me, Dita Whip! I took my lovely volunteer Katie and turned her into a version of me! 


As I already said, I went all me on Katie's face, and in accordance to this she had to go trough full layers of foundation, clown white, powder, bronzer, more powder and anything I need to make my mug as pretty as photoshop would.  And that started off with flattening Katie's hair, which she did herself as she is pretty fast with her iron. After they I slapped on everything I had foundation wise painted on extreme eye make up with glitter and gold and then we tried wigs, a hat and different necklaces. It was so much fun, and the pictures that came out in the end show two things: (1) the resemblance with me is uncanny and (2) Katie is a beautiful and gorgeous girl with such a fantastic smile! 











No comments:

Post a Comment