Icons are everywhere!

An icon is someone who makes an effort. Art makes an effort. Therefore art is an icon. Marilyn Monroe was and is an icon and a work of art as well. Hence Marilyn Monroe and art have a nature in common. Icon - Art - Marilyn is iconic.

Friday, May 23, 2014

I'm back!

Welcome, Bienvenue, Bonjour, and Willkommen to Cabaret!.... back to Icon  Art Marilyn. 


I haven't been updating the blog for a while now as I fought some things called assignments and a dissertation to finish my BA degree. And as I have succeeded in this quest a couple of days ago, I figured it was about time to revive this project. So in the next couple of days there will be some new articles for you to enjoy, including a review of a little thing called "The Bangerz Tour" (Which I attended in Manchester), a review of the new Robyn music (Gosh, I love me some Robyn!) and eventually some bits and pieces of fiction aka. creative writing. So for now I will grab my cup of coffee, sit my sweet little ass down and get back to writing. Besides that I have an enormous amour of pop culture to catch up with. However, I'm still not keeping up with the Kardashians!

For today I may leave it with this, however, there is a chance I might have something for you later! So get into it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment