Icons are everywhere!

An icon is someone who makes an effort. Art makes an effort. Therefore art is an icon. Marilyn Monroe was and is an icon and a work of art as well. Hence Marilyn Monroe and art have a nature in common. Icon - Art - Marilyn is iconic.

Monday, October 21, 2013

Lady Gaga - The Anti-Pop Star Queen of Pop - From VADA

Finally it has happened! My article for Vada Magazine got published and I am quite happy about it! So now I want you all to go over there ready my article and read the rest of the magazine! So hush hush! Do it!

 

And, since it is up on the Vada webside, you can see my picture here. Yes that is me, and no, there is no need to tell me that I kinda look ridiculous XD, but I like the picture! But: don't get too excited over my, obviously, striking beauty and perfection. (In reality not even freaking Photoshop could get me pretty. XD) So go ad read now!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment