Icons are everywhere!

An icon is someone who makes an effort. Art makes an effort. Therefore art is an icon. Marilyn Monroe was and is an icon and a work of art as well. Hence Marilyn Monroe and art have a nature in common. Icon - Art - Marilyn is iconic.

Friday, April 19, 2013

I watch it, so should you! : "Joan and Melissa - Joan knows best (?)"

"Forty for you, sixty for me. And equal partners we will be." - Joan Rivers



So here is my first in a long row of "I watch it, so should you!" Basically I will show you what i watch and what I like on the scale o television. But actually i'm just watching what is on YouTube since I don't have television, and actually I don't miss it. I got my internet connection, and yes: We are in a serious relationship! 

Like I probably mentioned I just love comedy icon, QVC jewellery seller, author, plastic surgery fanatic and lovely old bitch: Joan Rivers. And she has this show called "Joan and Melissa - Joan knows best (?), with her daughter Melissa Rivers. And basically it is all about following the around in their live. And I think it is very lovely and actually its not that trashy reality. It is  more likely very good and comparable to Bravos Kathy Griffin - My live on the D-List. And that was pretty good, and so is Joan and Melissa. So I just like for you to watch and make up your mind! (And your mind should be widely open!) Here you can watch my favorite episode of "Joan and Melissa - Joan knows best (?)" of season 2. Its called "High Times". During the episode the parents of Melissa Rivers boyfriend come to visit and Joan has to host for them since everyone else is working. And she gets very annoyed.. What follow is some prescription and Joan getting "Princess High". But watch for yourself!


No comments:

Post a Comment