Icons are everywhere!

An icon is someone who makes an effort. Art makes an effort. Therefore art is an icon. Marilyn Monroe was and is an icon and a work of art as well. Hence Marilyn Monroe and art have a nature in common. Icon - Art - Marilyn is iconic.

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Academia - "Lady Gaga: The Mother Monster Identity - Deconstructing a Pop Star"

Right now I am working on an essay for the university titled: "Lady Gaga: The Mother Monster Identity - Deconstructing a Pop Star", and I have seen some amazing ARTPOP and APPLAUSE promotion done by some monsters. And I was really blown away by a video I found on twitter.



@BadKid_Earthfan and @Whisk3y_M0uth made a video where the talked to strangers about APPLAUSE and ARTPOP and also had the brilliant idea to relabel soup cans ins supermarket as APPLAUSE CAMPBELL. Check it out below! I will definitely use that as an example in my essay. So just wait for the 27th of august for my essay and follow them on twitter. And don't forget to watch their video! 




No comments:

Post a Comment