Icons are everywhere!

An icon is someone who makes an effort. Art makes an effort. Therefore art is an icon. Marilyn Monroe was and is an icon and a work of art as well. Hence Marilyn Monroe and art have a nature in common. Icon - Art - Marilyn is iconic.

Monday, August 5, 2013

"I watch it, so should you!" - True Blood "Dead Meat"

I know I have fangirled more over this True Blood season than a 14 year old about this closeted lesbian named Justin Bieber. Yeah. So that much for those of you who cant take it anymore, but I am going to write about the eighth episode of the sixth season called "Dead Meat".



And thereby I 'd like to give out some awards to the characters, since I feel that this season has put my head near to an explosion, in a positive way. Well lets start with what went down in this episode. Well the most surprising thing is that Alcide and Sam have not bored me to death but also have really worked it out to get me interested once more into their story lines! And even better, with Sam having knocked up Nicole like 12 days after they met, the story gets more confusing! So the Icon Art award for "Finally getting interesting" goes to them. 

Okay and the real deal this episode for me was Sarah Newlin! And I'm not saying she could also be called Sarah Palin, but she could. Bitch is crazy! When she had that fight with the CEO of TruBlood, Mrs. Suzuki, my facial expression was between WTF and I Love it! And only Sarah Newlin can pull it off to thank Jesus after killing Mrs. Suzuki with a fabulous high heel shoe. Well bitch is crazy! And you know what? She so earned the Icon Art award for "Motherfucking Crazy Ass Bitch!". And alongside that the award for "I Hate That Bitch" goes to the vampire who has claimed Jason hers. I kinda wanna know how old she is, because with Pam in gen-pop things could turn. And how she got in there? Well she fucked the psychologist and says the sex was "oozy, but productive". Well the award for "Whore of the Century" goes to Pamela "Fuckalot/Fuckenstein" Swynford de Beaufort. and you know Pam is m favorite character. But seriously, Pam is about 180 years old, and very talented as a vampire. (Remember, she can already fly at such young vampire age?) How old can that other bitch be, that Pam can't fuck her up?

When it comes to Eric and dealing with his anger over the death of Nora I kinda feel his outbreak at the beginning of the episode could have been bigger. I mean I love it, but somehow I expected him to totally loose it and really attacking Bill. But somehow he just looses it mentally, and after Bill levitating him, and Eric making fun of him in a brilliant way, he leaves Bill's mansion. Okay Eric you definitely earned the Icon Art award for "Extremely Complex Character" when Bill needs to receive the award for "Turning One-Dimensional". But Eric feeding on the remaining daughter of Terry to get into the fairy realm was pretty bad ass. But I kinda did not get why he attacked Warlow. #SorryBoutIt

What I was most surprised of was Sookie. When she went to Sam to, I don't know, ad telling him about winding up together, I was really like WTF! But when she stand in front of her parents graves and tells them she'd rather walk the earth as s corpse, then laying besides them for eternity. Wow, finally Sookie makes some good decisions.If Warlow, or any other of these Vampires, wanted to turn me.. well here is my wrist. take a bite and dig me in bitches! Also her wearing that black dress, that hair and that attitude: WOW! This time Sookie gets the Icon Award for "Finally getting things in order!". So in the end we are left hanging, I mean the makers of True Blood really know how to pull a good cliffhanger, with Sookie bringing Bill to the fairy realm discovering Warlow has been attacked by Eric. And shit seems too be going down since he looks kind of dead. Well, the whole episode gave us much, but basically it is just a huge cliffhanger since they bring the story further but leave us standing in the rain. It will be hard to wait seven fucking days 

No comments:

Post a Comment