Icons are everywhere!

An icon is someone who makes an effort. Art makes an effort. Therefore art is an icon. Marilyn Monroe was and is an icon and a work of art as well. Hence Marilyn Monroe and art have a nature in common. Icon - Art - Marilyn is iconic.

Thursday, October 17, 2013

"Just In" - Vada THAT!

Hey guys! It is official! I have good news for you and myself and I want to share them with you. 

 


I have applied to be a contributor at the young, in comming and fabulous gay online magazine called "Vada Magazine". This great webside, filled with great, funny, whitty and entertaining articles about everything ranging from fashion, arts, technology and opinions to health and food. I will be writing an article about every two weeks and then you can just enjoy it there! Make sure to check out all the other awsome stuff the magazine has for you and follow them on Twitter an give em a like on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment