Icons are everywhere!

An icon is someone who makes an effort. Art makes an effort. Therefore art is an icon. Marilyn Monroe was and is an icon and a work of art as well. Hence Marilyn Monroe and art have a nature in common. Icon - Art - Marilyn is iconic.

Thursday, October 3, 2013

"Music Minute" - My September Jams

Well, I think you know that yourself. Every month or so you really have the feeling that there have been so many songs that have become the jams of your month. And the last month, or from Septmber 1st till today, I had many of them. So I sorted out the 20 ones that were my absolute favorites and have made a chart for you! 

And damn! This playlist is on fire! Gurrl! Ther might be some artist there more than one time, but belive me, it make s sense, especially in the case of Sky Ferreira. So sit back, listen and enjoy!

20.  Aviation High - Semi Precious Weapons


19. Who Are You Really ? - Mikky Ekko


18. Red - Cher


17. Call Your Girlfriehnd - Robyn


16. Controversy - Natalia Kills


15. Lost In My Bedroom - Sky Ferreira



14. Rabbit Hole - Natalia Kills


13. Red Lips - Sky Ferreira


12. Take It Like A Man - Cher


11. Do My Thang - Miley Cyrus
 
10. 23 - Mike Will Made It Feat. Miley Cyrus, Wiz Khalifa & Juicy J


09. Dark Horse - Katy Perry Feat. Juicy J


08. Work Bitch - Britney Spears


07. Thinkin Bout You - Frank Ocean


06. Flash - Iggy Azalea


05. Under The Tide - CHVRCHES


04. Change Your Life - Iggy Azalea Feat. T.I.


03. SMS (Bangerz)  - Miley Cyrus Feat. Britney Spears


02. Applause - Lady Gaga


01. Everything Is Embarrassing - Sky Ferreira


No comments:

Post a Comment