Icons are everywhere!

An icon is someone who makes an effort. Art makes an effort. Therefore art is an icon. Marilyn Monroe was and is an icon and a work of art as well. Hence Marilyn Monroe and art have a nature in common. Icon - Art - Marilyn is iconic.

Friday, November 8, 2013

"I Love Art" - Kathy "Betty" Griffin

As you do know I am ahuge fan of our favorite D-List queen Kathy Griffin. And back in the days she has done an amazing photoshoot with Mike Ruiz for his transformation series.


And as she has celebrated her birthday a few days ago, I think it is time to give Kathy another run in the spotlight. Besides that, my latest article for Vada Magazine has been treating Kathy Griffin as part of the "Holy Trinity of Gay Comedy". And if you have not yet read about it then go and do so! Right here! So now take a good hard look at this drawing and tell me that Kathy was right by saying: "Now I am staning here like this and even the gays are getting hard ones. Well, to the best of their abilities!" (Cause I definitly agree!)

Bettie Paige has nothing on our Kathy! She is a cougar! (And a very sexy one!)

No comments:

Post a Comment