Icons are everywhere!

An icon is someone who makes an effort. Art makes an effort. Therefore art is an icon. Marilyn Monroe was and is an icon and a work of art as well. Hence Marilyn Monroe and art have a nature in common. Icon - Art - Marilyn is iconic.

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

"Follow That!" - Digital lifestyle on lenznoelkel.com

Hey you out there! Today I'm going to introduce a new topic to you called: "Follow That!". In this topic I will give shout out to blogs and pages on the web I like to read and which i find interesting! So lets dive right in:


Today I give a shout out to the page of Lenz Nölkel who has a blog about digital lifestyle. The address of that blog is pretty simple: lenznoelkel.com. You can see the screenshot below:




Okay in general he writes about new gadgets like new mobile phones and cameras and stuff. The articles are short and informative and really bring it down to the basics, which gives you just a good overview to what the "product" really is about! What I also like about the blog is that there are some very funny things on there which, if you know me, very much appreciate! 

The funniest, well in my opinion´, is the following: a product for about 3 Euro how to turn your cat into a unicorn! And man! That is some funny gay-ass shit! And I love such gay-ass shit! Wuhuuu!



So follow that, you b*tches! =)




No comments:

Post a Comment