Icons are everywhere!

An icon is someone who makes an effort. Art makes an effort. Therefore art is an icon. Marilyn Monroe was and is an icon and a work of art as well. Hence Marilyn Monroe and art have a nature in common. Icon - Art - Marilyn is iconic.

Sunday, May 12, 2013

I Love Art: Marilyn The Last Hours, a reenactment drawn by the model of Amanda Lepore - Outtakes

And here are the outtakes: 



With this picture i was not really sure if i could make it work. I think i would have had a hard time to really work out the face of Marilyn.


Wit this one i had doubts if i would really get it to look like gives this kissing mouth Also i thought it might have a happy undertone which the series does not. 


I really liked the pose, it reminded me of something angelic. But i think i decided to leave it out since it was some sort of copy of picture #2 The Face. 

Maybe I will try to make these 3 happen and then show you if they turned out or not.


No comments:

Post a Comment