Icons are everywhere!

An icon is someone who makes an effort. Art makes an effort. Therefore art is an icon. Marilyn Monroe was and is an icon and a work of art as well. Hence Marilyn Monroe and art have a nature in common. Icon - Art - Marilyn is iconic.

Thursday, May 16, 2013

I read it, so should you! - Inferno by Dan Brown

Look what the Postman had given to me right now: Dan Browns newest novel, "Inferno". 


I hope i will get to read this book as fast as I can to tell you my opinion about it. I mean I really liked the last 3 books by Dan Brown. ANd I hope that also this time Dan Brown wont disappoint me. I hope it is goingt o be good, since I know that it is hard to write a story about a character we all know in this genre without making it very boring. I will tell you as fast as I can what i think about it. So either you also start reading it, or you just wait for my saying and then read. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment