Icons are everywhere!

An icon is someone who makes an effort. Art makes an effort. Therefore art is an icon. Marilyn Monroe was and is an icon and a work of art as well. Hence Marilyn Monroe and art have a nature in common. Icon - Art - Marilyn is iconic.

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

I Love Art - Walk of Glory!

See, I love beautiful things and since I am a big fan of strong women and a fan of outrageous fashion. So Lady Gaga combines outrageous fashion and fierce and strong womanhood in her Monster Ball Tour performance of "So Happy I Could Die".




Love the shoes: I mean they are Armani. What is better than that? The picture is very simple and static, but at the same time very warholian. Theses shoes are so outrageous and absurd that you have to love them. I mean they are unpractical and fierce. What is not to love about them? I just wanted to give a glimpse shot of a performance with a statical pop art aesthetic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment