Icons are everywhere!

An icon is someone who makes an effort. Art makes an effort. Therefore art is an icon. Marilyn Monroe was and is an icon and a work of art as well. Hence Marilyn Monroe and art have a nature in common. Icon - Art - Marilyn is iconic.

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

I Love Art - Having a whisky in the studio!

Hey pop art lovers out there! I got a new picture for you of the queen of Pop: Lady Gaga! So get out yyour Monster Paws and turn on Born This Way and enjoy the picture:



Obviously I have taken the idea from the picture, the pose and the very pose from Gagas book "Gaga X Terry" But I just loved the pose she had on the picture, and that she had whisky in her hand! And god believe me: I love a string woman with a classic glass of whisky in her hand! Its so sexy!

No comments:

Post a Comment