Icons are everywhere!

An icon is someone who makes an effort. Art makes an effort. Therefore art is an icon. Marilyn Monroe was and is an icon and a work of art as well. Hence Marilyn Monroe and art have a nature in common. Icon - Art - Marilyn is iconic.

Friday, July 5, 2013

"I Love Art!" - Frankensteins Bride had a sex-change!

Drag divas and queens for me are one hell of a bunch! Since I really like, love and adore them and their tremendous ability to draw a canvas called face, and make their appearance like from another planet! And one of my most famous Drag Queens is Satan's secretary and winner of season IV of RuPauls Drag Race: Sharon Needles!


And to do her spooky drag royalty some justice I did a drawing of her as Frankensteins bride. So I hope you enjoy it and think that this drawing of her drag highness is not only drop dead gorgeous but also spooky sexy! Elvira wishes and Sharon Needles paints it (On her face!)!


No comments:

Post a Comment