Icons are everywhere!

An icon is someone who makes an effort. Art makes an effort. Therefore art is an icon. Marilyn Monroe was and is an icon and a work of art as well. Hence Marilyn Monroe and art have a nature in common. Icon - Art - Marilyn is iconic.

Sunday, July 21, 2013

"I watch it, so should you!" - The new Hunger Games trailer!


I know I am about some hours late to that party, yeah yeah cry me a river, but I had some stuff to do and only get to this by now. So lets dive into it right now:



The new trailer only more and more emphasized the difference between the first movie and this one. The look is more sharp, less comic like, it is darker, more bigger than life (Like the Budget to the movies!) and absolutely more filled with pathos from the beginning on. So just you know: I want to watch this movie so bad, I would fuck a donkey! So if you haven't seen the trailer yet, watch it now here!

The new trailer features some great insight into the movie. It at first shows by the more darker style that Katniss and Peeta grew up and the situation has gained more and more tension.  We get a first view of the Victors village and see how fucked up it is, since no one really is there in district 12, the Capitol which looks more modern and urbanized and darker. Also the train on which they come is so beautiful and dark, befitting the atmosphere, and the genera sadness of the victors tour. Also we see Snow threatening Katniss with war. My most favorite scene is when we see the reaping in district 12 and Effie nearly cries and looks full of sorrow, since she is my fav character I love that she, as a part o the machine, starts to see its monster nature. Also we see the scenes with the burning outfits and training room sequences. What is not to love about that It is sooo good and really catches the tense atmosphere of the book. Well, no wonder since the director is Francis Lawrence, the genius who directed Lady Gagas Bad Romance video! 

I'm gonna watch the shit out of the movie, I'm gonna watch it so often it will get sore! Oh and by the way check out my first fashion reviews I did of Catching Fire. I'm shure once the movie is out I'm gonna do a complete fashion review! 

No comments:

Post a Comment