Icons are everywhere!

An icon is someone who makes an effort. Art makes an effort. Therefore art is an icon. Marilyn Monroe was and is an icon and a work of art as well. Hence Marilyn Monroe and art have a nature in common. Icon - Art - Marilyn is iconic.

Sunday, July 21, 2013

"I watch it, so should you!" - True Blood is making me loose my cool, well what has been left of it!

Those suckers know how to make an impression on me With that trailer that HBO released of what is to come in the remaining 5 True Blood episodes they have ensured me that they can take it up a notch each and every season!


And don't tell me it gets to outta there because this is a fucking vampire series, i mean what you expect? Stories about some goddamn boring everyday bogus? I don't think so! From what I can see the Vamps will fight back big times and it will get to a personal level for every character of ours! I think everyone of them will finally decide whether he truly wants to put #SaveTheVamps in their status or not. Pam gets out her fangs and starts to fight bad ass style as Eric. Tara will protect Jason, Jess is horrified and Eric pissed big times. And to all that Billith might rethink that Lillith thing, while Warlow and Sookie make some connection and she eventually thinks about being turned vamp! (Which I would totally love!) And last but not least. i still don't have a single fuck to give about that goddamn werewolf and shifter story line which got boring and boring with every time Alcide screaming "I am the pack master!" (And you must have lost you goddamn mind and brain while becoming it, since you act as stupid as Sarah Palin and Mitt Romney combined!) So I hope that the seventh season will be huge boom, like this one! And I could not really figure out who will be killed. Since they normally do not burry Vamps I think it  is going to be a human. I think it might either be Jason, Sam or Lafayette. So get into this shit, you wont regret it!


No comments:

Post a Comment