Icons are everywhere!

An icon is someone who makes an effort. Art makes an effort. Therefore art is an icon. Marilyn Monroe was and is an icon and a work of art as well. Hence Marilyn Monroe and art have a nature in common. Icon - Art - Marilyn is iconic.

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

"I Love Art!" - The Face of M.M.

Hey there! Since it is more than obvious that I have a certain affinity for Miss Marilyn Monroe I am just giving you this: Another picture of the iconic Miss Monroe. This time centered around her face. I hope you like the drawing, since I absolutely love it.



She is beautiful, she is talented and she has a big soul. A huge soul tortured by life, because she and her amazingly beautiful face, were just born in the wrong time. But anyways, even though she looks so sad: Isn't she smizing?

No comments:

Post a Comment