Icons are everywhere!

An icon is someone who makes an effort. Art makes an effort. Therefore art is an icon. Marilyn Monroe was and is an icon and a work of art as well. Hence Marilyn Monroe and art have a nature in common. Icon - Art - Marilyn is iconic.

Monday, July 22, 2013

"Music Minute" - From It's very hot in hell! to Jessie and the Toy Boys

Some time ago i crawled YouTube for entertainment when I was totally bored, and I have found some good stuff for you, which I will blog about in future blogs, so lets just have fun with this times "I watch it, so should you!" So get ready for some action!


What I found during my boring time on YouTube was a promotional video for the, sadly cancelled, second season of Kathy Griffins late night talk show on Bravo. And I found the music to be so good. So check it out here and tell me how much you loved it! And what I love even more about it, besides the fact it is so funny and sexy, is the music. Well with the help of some YouTube'rs I got the song an the video. Its by Jessie and the Toy Boys and its called "Lets Get Naughty". So check it out! I love it! The beat at the beginning is so hypnotic!




No comments:

Post a Comment