Icons are everywhere!

An icon is someone who makes an effort. Art makes an effort. Therefore art is an icon. Marilyn Monroe was and is an icon and a work of art as well. Hence Marilyn Monroe and art have a nature in common. Icon - Art - Marilyn is iconic.

Saturday, July 6, 2013

"Music Minute" - Lady Gaga: "The Remix"

Remix CD's are some sort of double entente. I mean we know the songs by heart that have been remixed, and we love them that way. And then producers and DJ's get their claws on it and remix that shit. And sometimes it comes out good and sometimes not that good. So I went on Amazon, finally 3 years after the release of it, I bough "Lady Gaga - The Remix".


Basically it is just a mixture of 17 tracks form Gaga's albums "The Fame" and "The Fame Monster". So we will go on and I will  do a review of my 5 favorite songs! Let's do this!

03. Love Game (Chu Fu Gettohouse Remix Feat. Marilyn Manson)



Wonderful and twisted version of the song with an amazing featuring of Marilyn Manson. The sound invites listeners to just jump up and go wild for it. the beat is hypnotizing but still the song remained elements of the original. 

05. Paparazzi (Frankmusic Remix)


Wonderful turn on the fame whoring song with an  Italo-American tune and something that reminds me of a mariachi band. Anyways its catchy and has a great sense of happiness to it, so what is not to love about it?

08. Bad Romance (Starsmith Remix)


I have no clue what it is with me and Starsmith Remixes that makes me thing of a futuristic piano and church music combined with electronic vibes but that is just what it is for me. It sounds so elaborate and out of this world. Pretty space age!

13. Love Game (Robots to Mars Remix)


I know, its a double, but just love that mix so much! I listen to it whenever I have to calm down and take it down a notch. It is so smooth and slow that you could even listen it while kissing someone!

17. Telephone (Alphabeat Remix Feat. Beyonce)


Not only is Telephone my favorite song on "The Fame Monster" but also is this remix sickening! It really makes your feet go dancing and have a good time, what else to say?

I hope you liked my choice, but if you want to really decide on your own go and by the Remix CD on Amazon or I-Tunes!

No comments:

Post a Comment