Icons are everywhere!

An icon is someone who makes an effort. Art makes an effort. Therefore art is an icon. Marilyn Monroe was and is an icon and a work of art as well. Hence Marilyn Monroe and art have a nature in common. Icon - Art - Marilyn is iconic.

Saturday, July 20, 2013

"What the heck is this?" - Queer Theory and Kathy Griffin Part 2

Hello there! I hope you checked out the last part of this series since it is fucking good academic stuff! SO if you have not done so, go and do so right here on Icon Art Marilyn! What I am talking about? of course I am  talking about the Queer Studies essay I wrote on Kathy Griffin!

Last time I gave you the index page and the first 3 pages of this academic and comedic Bonanza about the fierce funny woman, now the next three are up! What is in there this time? Well it will be all about Queer as a theory and the beginning of defining what I call "The Hollywood Identity". So take out you library cards and put on your nerdy face! I am about to school you! (In a much less boring way than school is!)


Continue to read after the jump!




No comments:

Post a Comment