Icons are everywhere!

An icon is someone who makes an effort. Art makes an effort. Therefore art is an icon. Marilyn Monroe was and is an icon and a work of art as well. Hence Marilyn Monroe and art have a nature in common. Icon - Art - Marilyn is iconic.

Monday, July 22, 2013

"What the heck is this?" - Queer Theory and Kathy Griffin Part 4

Counting toward the end of this series featuring queer theory, comedy and funny fierce female comedienne Kathy Griffin I really hope you got to enjoy the given essay. If not, well I can only tell you that you should at least know about it, since it has some great importance!


Okay the three page you will get this time will focus on he analysis of Kathy stirring up Emmy and religious controversy, Kathy and charity, a little bit about Kathy and the "dentist" (D-List fans will know what I am talking about, and if you don't know I either recommend reading Kathy's book, which I reviewed here, or watch her show "My Life on the D-List", which I reviewed here) and Kathy picking on celebs! But if you haven't read any of the earlier essay parts I recommend you read the parts 1, 2 and 3 first!


Continue to read after the jump!




No comments:

Post a Comment