Icons are everywhere!

An icon is someone who makes an effort. Art makes an effort. Therefore art is an icon. Marilyn Monroe was and is an icon and a work of art as well. Hence Marilyn Monroe and art have a nature in common. Icon - Art - Marilyn is iconic.

Sunday, May 26, 2013

I watch it, so should you! & Just in! - Machete Kills starring Denny Trejo, Sofia Vergara, Charlie Sheen, Amber Heard and Lady Gaga

I have been waiting with such excitement for this to happen since I saw Machete. I am such a huge fan of Robert Rodriguez movie "Machete" and the sequel in wait has made me nuts forever. When last year they released the first character posters i knew the wait would be over in some time. 


Copyright belongs to Troublemaker Studios.

And finally there is some low quality snippet of what could be a trailer for "Machet Kills"! I am so extra excited that I could watch it, could just shit my pants, could watch it again and shit my pants again! Not only is this so exciting because I love the Machete franchise but also to see such huge female, strong starpower again! We have the wonderful Michelle Rodriguez, Jessica Alba, Sofia Vergara, Aber Heard, Zoe Salandra, Vanessa Hudgens, Alexa Vega and the queen of pop Lady Gaga! So watch the "trailer" here

So now gag on the 3 stills I made! And let me tell you I so am going to watch this movie like 5 times in cinema!

Copyright belongs to Troublemaker Studios.


Copyright belongs to Troublemaker Studios.

No comments:

Post a Comment