Icons are everywhere!

An icon is someone who makes an effort. Art makes an effort. Therefore art is an icon. Marilyn Monroe was and is an icon and a work of art as well. Hence Marilyn Monroe and art have a nature in common. Icon - Art - Marilyn is iconic.

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

"I watch it, so should you!" - Kathy Griffins new special "Gurrl Calm Down"

Hey little Kath-eters! Team Griffin is back with Kathy Griffins newest smacking comedy special "Calm Down Gurl!"


Uhh Gurrl! I think we will have loads and loads of laughs on our hands if we see Kathys new comedy special "Calm Down Gurrl!"! And I am sure it is going to be hillarious! 

Rumors have said that the special includes Kathy calling Justin Bieber, that little gone crazy child, "A Thug". And I mean what is better than that? Hello!!!! This is so good! And also it is said to be a recordbreaking special. And I mean really? It is her 16th special on Bravo and this member of #TeamGriffin is super excited for this. 

And when it comes to the name Griffin explained that: "Why did I name my sixteenth stand up special 'Calm Down Gurrl?’ Have you seen Amanda Bynes’ latest selfie? Oh and GURRL is not gender specific. I would also apply that wisdom to both Lindsey Graham and Lindsay Lohan.”  She could not be more right.  These celebrity nutbags are cray cray and i dont mean the sort of good cray cray!

Kathy will be mercyless on everything and everybody and you can tune in to Bravo to see it yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment