Icons are everywhere!

An icon is someone who makes an effort. Art makes an effort. Therefore art is an icon. Marilyn Monroe was and is an icon and a work of art as well. Hence Marilyn Monroe and art have a nature in common. Icon - Art - Marilyn is iconic.

Thursday, June 27, 2013

"Music Minute" - Music from Fangtasia

Hey there! In this episode of "Music Minute" I wont be talking about some artist in general but about all the music I liked that has been played in the vampire bar "Fangtasia" from HBO's hit series "True Blood". Since "Fangstasia" is owned by my two favorite characters Pam and Eric it, of course, has some bad ass  music, basically the best music from all the series.


So to not let you starve on what is playing in "Fangtasia" here are my 11 favorite songs I have heard over the last 5 seasons. 

01. Beneath Contempt by Flesh Field


02. Deeper Into You by Johnny Hazzard


03. Die Slow by HEALTH


04. Dilruba (Junkie XL Mix) by Niyaz


05. Paradise Circus by Massive Attack


06. Skim Em Up by Blue Saraceno


07. Slick Idiot by Xcess


08. Slither Thing by Collide


09. Supertripper by Circuit Freq 

(My absolute favorite! And sadly I can not find this one on YouTube!)

10. What Makes A Good Man by The Heavy


11. What You Want Me To Do by The Heavy


I hope you guys get to enjoy all the songs since they are really great! And if you happened to like one of these songs go on I_Tunes and buy them, because these are mostly artists that d not make millions, so support the artists!




No comments:

Post a Comment