Icons are everywhere!

An icon is someone who makes an effort. Art makes an effort. Therefore art is an icon. Marilyn Monroe was and is an icon and a work of art as well. Hence Marilyn Monroe and art have a nature in common. Icon - Art - Marilyn is iconic.

Saturday, June 1, 2013

I Love Art - "Private in Public" starring Lindsay Lohan

Hey Guys! This time I am proud to announce the start of a new series called "Private in Public: Starring Lindsay Lohan. I know she is a discussable person and that her style has changed. Also I can understand if you say she is practically a mess with her Hollywood life and her drug and alcohol abuse. But there is something Elizabeth Taylor about this, even though id like her to stop that since I really think she has some talent as an actress.




The series will be a collection of candid like pictures I draw of her and what I like about them is that they expose her as a human being with flaws and failures. Unlike my last series "Marilyn: The Last Hours" I am not gonna post a picture dally, but much more like a paparazzi hunting for the shot selling big times, I am gonna release them whenever I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment