Icons are everywhere!

An icon is someone who makes an effort. Art makes an effort. Therefore art is an icon. Marilyn Monroe was and is an icon and a work of art as well. Hence Marilyn Monroe and art have a nature in common. Icon - Art - Marilyn is iconic.

Sunday, June 30, 2013

"Music Minute" - Natalia Kills strikes!

I love me some perfectionist and since Natalia Kills has released her debut album "Perfectionist" I was madly in love with her and her sort of performance. Even though my ears can't stand to listen "Free" once more, without bleeding, since the radio stations have so overplayed it! But Kills has promised her fans to make a comeback with a new album and new songs. 

We already got a little review of which direction the album by that fierce musician would be when she released a song and a music video called "Kill My Boyfriend" which I very much enjoyed watching and listening! You can listen and watch "Kill My Boyfriend" below, and you should because it is awesome!


And after she put out "Kill My Boyfriend" I was like: Okay this is just something to give us a little taste for the album and could mean the album is gonna come pretty soon!. Well I was wrong because some time later Kills presented a new song and a new music video called Controversy" which I immediately loved to death! 
Check it out right here:


And then I though that this was the new single for the album. Well, one again I was wrong because a very long whole later Kills released another song called "Problem" which for me was a little problematic because I think it's okay but not that awesome. But the video is. And this video has been released some days ago, so check it out right here: (And if VEVEO is not working in you country maybe this on VIMEO will work so go and watch here.)

And as is that would not have been enough the girl just decided to go eve further and give her promo another shot by releasing a new single called: "Saturday Night" and this single really is so great.Its unconventional and more experimental for Natalia than "Problem". So enjoy and listen to it here:



So, enjoy that and make sure to buy the album when it becomes available since Natalia is still a small artist worth to support!


No comments:

Post a Comment