Icons are everywhere!

An icon is someone who makes an effort. Art makes an effort. Therefore art is an icon. Marilyn Monroe was and is an icon and a work of art as well. Hence Marilyn Monroe and art have a nature in common. Icon - Art - Marilyn is iconic.

Friday, June 7, 2013

I watch it, so should you! - Kathy Griffin "Calm Down Gurrl!"

Like I have announced in my last episode of "I watch it, so should you!" I was very much excited for Kathy Griffins new special: "Calm Down Gurrl!" which you can watch on YouTube! Since Kathy is a fierce bitch as usual and is merciless as she used to be always I will give you a short summary of the special.


Picture from Wikimedia Commons
In her best look that performer jumps out on stage like she is a jiggly ball. And she starts right now: Jodi Areas is following her on Twitter and Kathy eats it! I mean literally! Her twat has never been more busy! And we get the best sentence ever: "The gays will wait someone out!" when she talks about yummy Anderson Cooper! She works every notch and we get right to her and her 18 year younger boyfriend at Jane Fonda's birthday party! And there we get a little of Longoria and Streisand, I mean what is better? And let me say: She might be over 50 but she still is cursing like a seamen. And like Michelle Visage she is full of semen. Period. =) 

After we get the taste of that Kathy goes on about her boyfriend meeting her family for dinner while they pull down their well behaved masks. And this is some funny shit! I mean really! Oh and did I forget that we get an update on Kathy's dogs Larry and Pom Pom? Besides that Kathy discusses her grandmas vagina and her mother still swears as badly as her!

All I can say is that you must be preeeettty on Ceserp if you dont watch this, and then you would miss out on some seriously good comedy and funny swearing!

No comments:

Post a Comment