Icons are everywhere!

An icon is someone who makes an effort. Art makes an effort. Therefore art is an icon. Marilyn Monroe was and is an icon and a work of art as well. Hence Marilyn Monroe and art have a nature in common. Icon - Art - Marilyn is iconic.

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

"I watch it, so should you!" - Movies I am super excited for!

Hey all of you! This summer so far has been, from the point of weather, a mess. Lets be honest: some extra super hot days do not count for a summer since not was not really a great thing and most people suffered from the heat way more than enjoying it actually. So what to do when its super hot or either pretty cold for summer? Go to the movies! And that is what I am excited for this summer.


What you will get her is a list of some of the movies I am very eager to get my eyes on this summer, or better said, the rest of the year. So lets dive right into this movie extravaganza!


Kick Ass 2 
*August, 14th, 2013*


I have already seen the first one in the series and I loved the campy and warholian vibe to it. It has this sense of surreal reality that I really enjoy and somehow, I mean in a freaking weird sense, it also has that sort of message to it, to do better in live. Maybe not as a superhero, but maybe as a person helping others. So tze sequel should be a hot mess!



Percy Jackson: The Sea of Monsters
*August, 7th, 2013*

I have like not only read, but rather more, eaten all of the Percy Jackson books. I was fascinated by ancient greek stories about the goods and demigods since i was a little boy. The books took me by storm, the first movie was , it was not a blast, but it was kind of good, so I can not wait to get to see the sequel!




Catching Fire
*November, 11th, 2013*

Okay, no need to say that I am obsessed with the Hunger Games trilogy, but this one is getting me to go nuts for it: I mean how can you not get mad abut that story? Its fucking awesome!




World War Z
*Already premiered*

Z for Zombies, what can I say about Zombies? I love them in movies: Zombies in movies are the count me in factor number one for me, when it comes to good horror/sci-fi movies! And this one comes fro the best selling book "World War Z" which has a good story. And I mean Brad Pitt has something to him that makes me want to watch each and every shitty movie with him, except for Moneyball!




Thor 2 - Dark World
*November, 8th, 2013*

I know it is pretty much going sequel like in this list, but I love me some super heroes! And Thor, even though he is, in my opinion, the least favorite, or better said, least interesting one of the Avengers. But: Why you not gotta watch that shit?




So, for now that is all folks! But be ready to come back to check out Part 2 of my list!


No comments:

Post a Comment