Icons are everywhere!

An icon is someone who makes an effort. Art makes an effort. Therefore art is an icon. Marilyn Monroe was and is an icon and a work of art as well. Hence Marilyn Monroe and art have a nature in common. Icon - Art - Marilyn is iconic.

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Fantastic First Year February - Dita Whip take over!

Hey you out there! This month Icon Art Marilyn celebrates a special happening: Its first birthday! And for his very special occasion young and talented, drag diva by night and sexcretary by day, Dita Whip will take over Icon Art Marilyn!


Damn, that is right Ma'am! I am here to stir things a little bit up and get sickening with you all here. And as the true wanna be diva I am, I will bring you all of what is possible on Drag and fabulous fish fierceness, as well as some nice little presents for you all! (Even though you should all give something to this blog!) Oh and before I forget this, let me introduce myself properly to you:

My name is Dita Whip, and I am a professional whip girl! When I am not strutting the dancefloor by night, I am earning my money by being a sickening sexcretary! (And if you don't know what that is.... well then you simply need an upgrade for the dirty sexy section of your fantasy!) And as my name suggests: I like a good whip! Hell yeah, you is right miss thing! I said whip. Even though S&M is not a turn on, whipping you to filth is fun! (Verbally and with a real whip!)

But back to what you can expect from this febRUary. It is going to be sickening to the fullest as it not only will give us another sixening season of RuPaul's Drag Race on Logo TV but as well the biggest project on Icon Art Marilyn ever: "Transformations". You will see lots of make up on peoples faces to prove one thing, or maybe something more:  But enough with the spoiling and lets get back to werk on this one here. We will celebrate the first Birthday of Icon Art Marilyn with a whole bunch of articles on everything ranging from the announced "Transformations" series over comments on Valentines Day & RuPaul's Drag Race, a revival of the "Born Naked, The Rest is Drag" series where I give you a portrait of my drag idols, a summary of the last year (Articles you seemed to enjoy reading) to the big finale on February 28th: "12 Shades of Dita - #GetWhippin!"

And If  you really want to do me a favor then go and like my Facebook page right here, to stay updated with me! And if you see me on a night out I'll always pose for a picture! Thats it for now, stay tuned for tomorrow!


XOXO Dita


No comments:

Post a Comment